The option of booking trips through a subscription system benefits both the passenger and Handi-Transit. A subscription ride is defined as a ride that is taken at least three times per week between the same origin and destination and at the same times. Subscriptions will be considered only for priority one trips including work, medical or post secondary education.
If you would like to be considered for subscription service, contact Handi-Transit at 204 986-5722 . You must provide the following information:
- Identification #
- Pick-up address for subscription trip
- Drop-off address for subscription trip
- Time of pick-up
- Time of drop-off
- Days of the week that subscription service is required
- Trip reason
Handi-Transit will contact clients to verify the subscription trip information when the subscription request has been processed.
- Clients who won’t need their subscription service for a period of time must contact Handi-Transit and place a hold on the service for the period they will be away.
- All subscription trips are cancelled on Statutory Holidays.
- If you still need your trip on a holiday, you must contact the Handi-Transit office one day prior to travel before 11 am to reschedule the trip(s).
- Subscription services are revoked for clients who excessively cancel their subscription trips which adds increased costs to the delivery of Handi-Transit services.