Winnipeg Transit provides timetables and system maps for every transit route in the city. These maps can be picked up in person at:
- Millennium Library
251 Donald St. (corner of Graham & Donald)
- Winnipeg Square Service Centre
SW Concourse Portage & Main
(8:15 am – 4:45 pm)
- Transit Administration Office
B-414 Osborne Street
(8:30 am – 4:30 pm)
Winnipeg Transit currently operates 84 fixed routes throughout the city. Depending on demand, the scheduled service may include main line routes, express routes or suburban feeders.
- Main line routes
provide service from suburban neighbourhoods to downtown, observing all bus stops, and normally operate seven days a week.
- Express routes
operate mainly during rush hour from suburban neighbourhoods, observing a limited number of bus stops to downtown.
- Suburban feeders
generally provide service in suburban areas where ridership demand is lower.
When do buses run?
- 365 days a year, usually from 6 a.m. until past midnight; although all routes do not operate seven days a week.
- Weekday rush hours from 7 a.m. – 9 a.m. and 3:30 p.m. – 5:30 p.m., providing the most service available.
- Refer to the online timetables.
Easy Access Service
- For your convenience, Winnipeg Transit increased the number of routes served by Easy Access buses Monday through Saturday.
- ALL routes have Easy Access bus service on Saturdays, Sundays and holidays.
- Check Schedules and Maps for current routes and schedules and to ensure your trip is Easy Access, check Today timetables or Stop schedules.
- Trips using Easy Access buses are indicated with a wheelchair symbol.
Monday – Friday (Not all routes are Easy Access during Peak Hours)
|1 Downtown Spirit||66 Grant|
|2 Downtown Spirit||68 Crescent|
|3 Downtown Spirit||71 Arlington|
|10 Wolseley – St. Boniface||72|
|11 Kildonan – Portage||76|
|12 William||77 Crosstown North|
|15 Sargent – Mountain||83|
|16 Osborne – Selkirk||84|
|18 Corydon – North Main||86|
|19 Marion – Logan – Notre Dame||87|
|20 Academy – Watt||88|
|21 Portage Express||89|
|24 Ness Express||90|
|26 Logan – Berry||91|
|55 St. Anne’s||Dart 109|
- Securing your wheelchair or scooter into position requires some level of physical strength and mobility. If you require assistance, we suggest traveling with a friend or attendant.
- If the bus is full, or is already carrying two passengers who use wheelchairs or scooters, the operator will not be able to pick up another wheelchair or scooter passenger.
- Handi-Transit tickets and passes are now accepted on Easy Access buses. Pass holders must show their Handi-Transit I.D. card.