DART 102: Southdale/Island Lakes
Trips Not Requiring a Reservation
- If you are boarding at Lakewood & Vermillion:
- The DART 102 bus has a scheduled departure from the transit terminal (Stop 20) shortly after each arrival of a Route 16 bus from downtown. Please refer to schedule.
- When you board the DART 102 bus, tell the operator the DART Stop at which you wish to be dropped off. The operator will take you to your DART Stop using a routing that minimizes travel time for all passengers.
Trips Requiring a Reservation
- If you are travelling from Southdale Centre:
- If you are travelling from Southdale Centre and wish to board the DART 102 bus at stops 40, 41, 42 or 43, you must make a trip reservation with the bus operator. Follow the same procedure as you would from home (see below) and tell the bus operator the DART Stop at which you wish to be picked up (#40,41,42 or 43). The bus operator will provide you with an approximate time the bus will arrive.
- Call 204-287-3278 (BUS-DART)
- An automated system will ask you to choose your service area using your touch tone phone. Your service area is DART 102 – Southdale – Island Lakes.
- Press #2 on the keypad. Your call will be forwarded to the DART 102 bus operator – please allow the driver time to answer your call; he or she may be in traffic.
- If you do not have a touch tone phone, stay on the line, and your call will be answered.
- We’ll pick you up at your Door. Tell the operator the address where you are to be picked up. He’ll also need to know the DART Stop at which you wish to be dropped off. The operator will provide you with an approximate time the bus will arrive to pick you up.
- Please be ready on time. Because the bus operator must complete all pick-ups & drop-offs in a timely manner, we won’t be able to wait if you’re late.
- Please call only when DART 102 is in service. Please see schedule for service hours.
- Transferring? Remember to ask for a transfer when boarding DART 102 if you are transferring to another route. There will be timed connections with all Route 16 buses at Southdale Centre. (See schedule.)