Bomber Fan Fare
Game Day Transit Service
RIDE FOR FREE WITH YOUR GAME DAY TICKET: Just show us your valid game day ticket when going to and from Bomber home games. Free Transit service with a game day ticket begins 3 hours prior to game time and runs until the end of service. It applies to all Regular, Park & Ride, and Handi-Transit service.
Park & Ride Super Express Service
There are eight Park & Rides located across the city that provide non-stop service to and from Investors Group Field. There is no charge to park your vehicle at any of the Park & Ride locations when attending a Bomber game or special event. Click here for the Bomber Game Day Park & Ride map. Park & Ride service will begin 90 minutes before kickoff. Once a Park & Ride bus is full and sent on its way another bus will begin loading. The last buses leave the Park & Ride 30 minutes before kickoff. See Park & Ride locations below:
- Route 1 – Park & Ride Super Express – McPhillips Station Casino (484 McPhillips St) to Investors Group Field. The McPhillips Station Park & Ride can accommodate up to 500 cars
- Route 2 – Park & Ride Super Express – Club Regent (1425 Regent Ave West) to Investors Group Field. The Club Regent Park & Ride can accommodate up to 500 cars
- Route 3 – Park & Ride Super Express.pdf – St. Vital Public Works Yard (590 St. Anne’s Rd) to Investors Group Field. The St. Vital Public Works Yard can accommodate up to 300 cars
- Route 4 – Park & Ride Super Express – Manitoba Hydro (820 Taylor Ave) to Investors Group Field. The Manitoba Hydro Park & Ride can accommodate up to 500 cars.
- Route 5 – Park & Ride Super Express – Assiniboia Downs to Investors Group Field. The Assiniboia Downs Park & Ride can accommodate up to 300 cars
- Route 6 – Park & Ride Super Express – St. Norbert Hotel (3540 Pembina Hwy) to Investors Group Field. The St. Norbert Hotel can accommodate up to 200 cars.
- Route 7 – Park & Ride Super Express – Garden City Centre to Investors Group Field. The Garden City Park & Ride can accommodate up to 100 cars.
- Route 8 – Park & Ride Super Express – Kildonan Place to Investors Group Field. The can Kildonan Place Park & Ride accommodate up to 100 cars.
The Running Back Shuttle
The Running Back Shuttle will run from the Stadium in a clockwise loop, west on Chancellor Matheson, north on Pembina, and south on University Crescent back to the stadium. The Running Back Shuttle will begin operating 90 minutes before game time and will operate every 5 minutes. Note – the last Running Back shuttle will arrive at Investors Group Field 10 minutes after kickoff and will not operate after the game. Catch extra route 160 service on Chancellor Matheson after the game to get back to Pembina Highway. Buses will run west on Chancellor Matheson and north on Pembina making all stops between Investors Group Field and Downtown.
Extra game day service
Extra service on the route 161 – Investors Group Field will operate at 15 minute intervals, beginning 90 minutes before kickoff. Service will operate from Downtown to Investors Group Field making all stops in the Downtown and along the Transitway before running nonstop from Jubilee to the stadium. The last 161 to Investors Group Field will leave Balmoral Station 30 minutes before kickoff. Extra route 161 service will not operate after the game. Catch route 160 on Chancellor Matheson which will run west on Chancellor Matheson and north on Pembina making all stops between Investors Group Field and Downtown.
Regular Service to the Stadium
Winnipeg Transit has several regular routes that will operate to and from the University of Manitoba before and after the game. Winnipeg Transit reminds all passengers to check their bus schedules before leaving for the game. See below for route information:
- 60 Pembina
- 75 Crosstown East
- 78 Crosstown West
- 160 Downtown – University of Manitoba
- 162 Downtown – Ft. Richmond (U of M) – St. Norbert Express
- 170 Downtown – Ft. Richmond (U of M) – St. Norbert
After the game all Park & Ride Super Express service and extra Regular Service on routes 75, 78 (via Cambridge and via Kenaston) and 160 will be lined up on Chancellor Matheson heading west towards Pembina. Route 162/170 can be caught at its regular stop – University Crescent at Freedman.
New wayfinding signage will be posted at Investors Group Field to help you find where to board your bus after the game. Look for these signs:
An updated map showing post-game boarding locations can be found here:
Investors Group Field – Post-game Bus Boarding Locations for Bomber Games
Please note that departure locations are different from arrival locations.
If you are unsure of where to catch your bus on your return home, our Transit Supervisors will be on scene to help guide you to your bus.
Winnipeg Blue Bomber 2013 Schedule
|June 12||Toronto Argonauts||7:00 pm|
|June 27||Montreal Alouettes||8:00 pm|
|July 19||Toronto Argonauts||7:00 pm|
|July 26||Calgary Stampeders||7:00 pm|
|August 16||Hamilton Tiger Cats||7:00 pm|
|September 08||Saskatchewan Roughriders||3:00 pm|
|September 20||Edmonton Eskimos||7:00 pm|
|September 27||BC Lions||7:00 pm|
|October 19||Toronto Argonauts||2:30 pm|
|November 02||Hamilton Tiger Cats||1:00 pm|