How to use DART 110: St. Boniface
Trips Not Requiring a Reservation
- If You’re Travelling from Eugenie & St. Mary’s:
- The DART 110 bus has scheduled departure times from the transit terminal (Stop 171), see map. Please refer to schedule.
- When you board the DART 110 bus, tell the operator the DART Stop you wish to be dropped off. The Operator will take you to your DART Stop using a routing that minimizes travel time for all passengers.
- If you’re transferring from route 14 St. Mary’s:
- Wait at Stop 172 (see map) southbound St. Mary’s & Walmer. The DART 110 will pick you up. See schedule for DART 110 departures from Eugenie & St. Mary’s terminal.
- When you board the DART 110 bus, tell the Operator the number of the DART Stop at which you wish to be dropped off.
Trips Requiring a Reservation
- If you are travelling from The Forks Market:
- If you are travelling from The Forks Market and wish to board the DART 110 you must make a trip reservation with the bus operator. Follow the same procedure as you would from home (see below). The bus operator will pick you up westbound Forks Market Road at Waterfront Drive (DART stop 175), see map. The bus operator will provide you with approximate time the bus will arrive.
- If you are starting your trip from St. Boniface Hospital:
- If you are travelling from St. Boniface Hospital and wish to board the DART 110 you must make a trip reservation with the bus operator. Follow the same procedure as you would from home (see below). The bus operator will pick you up northbound Tache at Dollard (DART stop 90), see map. The bus operator will provide you with approximate time the bus will arrive.
- If You’re Starting Your Trip from Home (Norwood / Norwood Flats & St. Boniface Area):
- Call 204-287-3278 (BUS-DART)
- An automated system will ask you to choose your service area using your touch-tone phone. Your service area is DART 110 – St. Boniface.
- Press #4 on the keypad. Your call will be forwarded to the DART 110 bus operator – please allow the operator time to answer your call; he or she may be in traffic.
- If you do not have a touch-tone phone, please stay on the line, and your call will be answered.
- We’ll pick you up at your door. Tell the operator the address where you are to be picked up at the DART Stop intersection you are going to. The operator will provide you with an approximate time the bus will arrive to pick you up.
- Please be ready on time. Because the driver must complete passenger pick-ups and drop-offs in a timely manner, your cooperation in being ready, and on time is appreciated.
- Please call only when DART 110 is in service.
- Transferring? Remember to ask for a transfer when boarding DART 110 if you are transferring to another route.
Regular transit fares apply to DART 110 service.