Post Secondary Pass
- Who qualifies?
- Lost, Stolen, or Deactivated cards
- Photo ID cards
- Participating institutions
Save 20% with a Post Secondary Student Pass
Purchasing a Post Secondary Student peggo card
Post Secondary Student peggo card must be purchased at the educational institution where you are enrolled. After your initial purchase you are free to load your card online, at one of our retail sales agents, or by calling 311.
- Student must show validated Student ID card when boarding a bus.
Full or Part Time students enrolled in credit courses leading to a recognized degree or diploma at one of the following participating institutions:
- Universities and Colleges recognized by an Act of the Manitoba Legislature,
- Private vocational institutions in Winnipeg (These institutions must have a current certificate of registration issued by the Provincial Department of Advanced Education and Literacy under the Private Vocational Institutions Act and Manitoba Regulation 237/2002),
- Adult Education Centers in Winnipeg. Adult students (over age 22) enrolled in High School diploma courses.
- Students who are enrolled in English as an Additional Language programs at any institution that is currently eligible to sell the Post Secondary Student Pass.
Students who are participating in apprenticeship and continuing education programs do not qualify for Post Secondary Student Pass.
For a list of participating institutions click here
Lost, Stolen, or Deactivated cards
Lost or Stolen Cards
If your peggo card is lost or stolen you’ll need to report this. There are two ways you can report your card as lost or stolen:
- You can log into your peggo account and cancel your card,
- You can phone 311 and they’ll cancel your card for you.
To cancel your card online you’ll need to log into your peggo account and on the Manage My Card page click the Card Lost button. This will trigger the process to cancel your card. It can take up to 48 hours to cancel your card. We cannot guarantee the fares used on your card during this period.
An email with this information on it will be sent to you when you report your card lost. You will receive a second email that will confirm that your card was successfully cancelled. If your card had fares on it at the time you reported it lost you will need to come down to one of our Customer Service Centres (see below for locations). There is a $5.00 charge for replacement cards.
We recommend that all Post-Secondary students register their peggo cards. If you lose a registered peggo card, you will have the ability to recover the remaining value from the card and transfer it to a new card.
If you call 311 you’ll need to provide your User ID and login in order to cancel your card.
|Transit Customer Service Centre locations|
|Transit Customer Service Centre||Southwest Concourse Portage & Main|
|Millennium Library Transit Customer Service Centre||251 Donald|
|Transit Customer Service Centre||414B Osborne St|
Post-Secondary peggo card eligibility is determined by the institution you attend. If your Post-Secondary institution determines that you are no longer eligible your peggo card will be cancelled.
Photo ID Cards
If the educational institution does not issue student photo ID cards, you can add a photo to your peggo card. Transit photos are done at our Customer Service Centre listed below:
Winnipeg Transit Customer Service Centre
B-414 Osborne Street
Monday – Friday: 8:30 am to 4:30 pm.
Student must show proof of current registration at time of purchase.
Participating Post Secondary Student Pass Institutions
- Aboriginal Community Campus
- Academy of Learning – Winnipeg North
- Adult EAL & Adult Literacy
- Adult Education Centres (AEC) Inc.
- Booth College
- Canadian Mennonite University
- CDI College of Business, Technology & Health Care
- Centre d’Apprentissage Franco MB
- CHN College
- European School of Esthetics Inc.
- Herzing College
- JobWorks Employment Education Program
- Le Collège Universitaire de Saint-Boniface
- Louis Riel School Division – Arts & Technology
- Massage Therapy College of MB Inc.
- MC College Group
- McLeod Adult Learning Centre
- Mid-Ocean School of Media Arts
- Manitoba Institute of Trades and Technology
- Northwest Law Enforcement Academy
- Patal Vocational Preparation Schools Ltd.
- PrairieView School of Photography
- R.B. Russell Vocational High School A.E.C.
- Red River College – Downtown & Notre Dame Campuses
- Robertson College/Midwestern School
- Royal Winnipeg Ballet
- Scientific-Marvel School of Hairstyling & Esthetics
- Taking Charge Inc.
- The Louis Riel Inst. / Adult Learning Ctr
- Universite de Saint-Boniface
- University Of Manitoba – Fort Garry Campus, Bannatyne campus, & the William Norrie Centre
- University Of Winnipeg – Main Campus
- Urban Circle Training Centre
- Wellington College of Remedial Massage Therapies Inc.
- Winnipeg Adult Education Centre
- Yellowquill College
If your school is not listed, contact your school administrator.